Create an intimate connection with your readers using the storytelling power of video
Engage with your readers in ways words cannot
Use a video-first approach in your marketing strategy
Spark your reader's curiosity
- Video and storytelling are the perfect combination to promote your book and get more sales, speaking gigs or reach another target you have set.
- Video creates an emotional connection, as humans are wired to react quickly to visual and audio stimulation.
- Using the visuals and language used in the book, combined with music, creates a unique experience that sparks your reader’s curiosity and encourages them to follow the call to action.
Video-first can be a key approach to your social media strategy
- Youtube and TikTok are growing as go-to platforms when it comes to entertainment, information and how-to guides. Instagram and Facebook are prioritizing video over static images. In this environment, leaving video out of your marketing strategy is a big miss.
- Do something different than your competition and make your book stand out in the crowd. Book trailers are an overlooked tool for most authors.
- Create evergreen marketing material that will continue getting results in the long run.
The fuel to your marketing strategy
- Do not underestimate the power of social sharing. A reader that finds your trailer interesting is more likely to share it with their friends and peers than a picture.
- Use the power of your online presence to promote your book trailer among your network and their connections.
- Likes, comments and shares will power your book trailer and put it in front of more potential readers than you can imagine.